UGO AND UZO VIBE

Sunday 30 March 2014

More Photos from Husband Snatching Actress Nuella Njubigbo & Tchidi Chikere’s traditional wedding

nuella-and-chidi

Guys am not God can’t judge her but her speech was stupid and not needed,regardless of who u fall in love with, never be the  reason a man leaves his wife,some people will say they are destined to be,but my own 2 cents,God doesn’t break a home to give you destiny,on the contrary he hates divorce, Nuella was in the picture when Sophia was still in the house,whatever faults each of them had doesn’t give you d right to come in and date den marry,will Nuella be able to pray to God and say may no man put asunder?I doubt it, am in love with someone and no matter our issues I’ll b hurt if a guy comes in. that aside,girls are their own biggest enemy,I can also say if God really wanted them to be together,I doubt he would have done it by allowing someone to be kicked out,those kids will everly feel it, am not sophia or her friend, am just an off spring of a broken home like this so I know how it hurts!.
nuella-and-tchid 1
nuel

No comments:

Post a Comment